Our management software stores all pertinent data generated by your OpticalLock hardware and is built on a powerful enterprise-grade SQL database hosted in the Azure cloud.
The application has a strong security focus including:
- Multi-step authentication of authorized users
- Encryption of all data communications
- Encryption of all data storage
The Home Screen provides a quick overview of your system and serves as an easy access point to drill down for detailed information on your users, lock inventory, tracking information and security settings.
The all lock status report screen provides a rich array of real-time, historical and planning data critical to the efficient movement and security of your high value goods.
Detailed Lock Setting Screen reporting includes:
- Latest reported location*
- Date/time at last location*
- Locked/Open/Verified/Tampered status
- Status of battery (% remaining)
- Arrival location of current trip*
- Status of various on-board sensors
Management and GPS Tracking Software Specifications
|Operating System:||Windows Server 2012|
|Security Standard:||AES + Proprietary Algorithm|
|Server Database:||MS SQL Server