Our management software stores all pertinent data generated by your OpticalLock hardware and is built on a powerful enterprise-grade SQL database hosted in the AWS cloud.
The application has a strong security focus including:
- Multi-step authentication of authorized users
- Double-encryption of all data communications
- Strong encryption of all data storage
The Home Screen provides a quick overview of your system and serves as an easy access point to drill down for detailed information on your users, lock inventory, tracking information and security settings.
The all lock status report screen provides a rich array of real-time, historical and planning data critical to the efficient movement and security of your high value goods.
Detailed Lock Status reporting include:
- Latest reported location*
- Date/time at last location*
- Locked/Open/Verified/Tampered status
- Status of battery (% remaining)
- Arrival location of current trip*
- Maintenance required/not-required
Management and GPS Tracking Software Specifications
|Platform:||Amazon Web Services|
|Operating System:||Windows Server 2012|
|Security Standard:||AES + Proprietary Algorithm|
|Server Database:||MS SQL Server
|Browser Access:||Chrome v5x.x, Firefox v4x.x, Safari vx.x, Edge vx.x, Internet Explorer vx.x, Opera vx.x (or higher)